Our extensive experience combined with the Leasing Information Systems database and resources in retail and commercial rental data means you get the up-to-date, timely valuation advice you need.
We also offer a range of tailored research-based services including:
- Expert court evidence for legal disputes
- Supply/demand analysis
- Due diligence, including identifying key risks and returns
- Lease acquisition
- Benchmarking of rents and turnover for store rollouts/closures.
Contact us now to discuss your valuation needs.
IPS are the founders and managers of Leasing Information Systems, Australia’s premier source of retail-leasing data.
We understand the critical areas for negotiation in a retail lease and can provide you with retail leasing negotiation and strategy and can also advise on transactions, or complete them on your behalf.
- We are expert valuers and consultants.
- We have extensive industry knowledge and contact to be able to deliver an effective service.
Contact us now to discuss how we can assist you with lease negotiations.
IPS offers a range of tailored research projects including:
- Buy vs Lease analysis for real estate assets
- Benchmarking of rents and turnover for story rollouts/closures
- Supply/demand analysis
- Due diligence on assets including indentifying key risks and returns
Contact us now to discuss your property research needs.
Selecting the right retail location for your business is critical to the success of your retail store, brand and network.
IPS Consultants have developed their own unique network planning tools to deliver detailed insight into customer potential for any given location.
These insights are complemented by those gained through network planning: identifying the risk and success factors inherent to a particular business, including its competitors.
We begin by geo-mapping existing or potential sites, capturing a wealth of detail such as customer sales data and addresses, number of visits, floor area, site configuration, parking, lighting and ambience, signage, pedestrian counts and traffic flow. Then we build up a picture of competitors and how their businesses compare.
This data is analysed to develop Success Measures: benchmarks which can be used to meaningfully compare the success of one site against another. (Simple examples of Success Measures are for a café the ratio of dollars spent per customer and for a retail mall store turnover per square metre compared to industry average.) These benchmarks enable us to identify any factors preventing a store or site under consideration from achieving its potential.
Demographic analysis and network planning can be done for individual stores, or sites of interest, or for entire store networks.
Contact us now to arrange an obligation free demonstration and discuss your network planning needs.
Retail Lease Audits
Our sister company, Leasing Information Systems (LIS) has over 20 years experience in reading and managing lease portfolios and can provide the following services:
- Lease abstraction
- LIS My Portfolio implementation
- Audits of rents, outgoings and promotion levies
- Risk management
- Portfolio reviews
Visit the LIS website for more information on these services.
Executive Retail Leasing & Negotiation Training
Our Executive Training program will equip you with all the skills and knowledge you need to effectively negotiate your own leases and manage your portfolio.
The training can be tailored to your needs and topics may include:
- Reading Leases, Agreements to Lease and Incentive Deeds
- Administration and Portolio Lease Management
- Retail leasing and negotiation theory
- Strategic lease management
- Retail Leases Act
- Tips and traps in leases
- Background research prior to negotiation
- Portfolio deals – theory and practice
- BATNA – Best Alternative to a Negotiated Agreement
Our training is conducted by experienced trainers either on-site or in our own training room. And, all participants receive certificates upon successful completion of the training course.
Contact us now to discuss your retail leasing and executive training needs.